Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Issue with Enabling Hand and Face together

sagar_d_1
Beginner

Hi,

I'm trying to enable both hand and face tracking in a application. The application works fine on Windows 8.1 PC but the application crashes when launched on a Windows 10 PC. After checking found that the application fails when it tries to "EnableHand()".

Application is developed on WPF C# with Intel R6 and F200 camera.

Regards,

0 Kudos
7 Replies
samontab
Valued Contributor II

Do you have all the correct libraries and runtimes installed? I don't see a reason why it would work fine in 8.1 but not on 10 other than you missed some files, or there are different versions of the modules/libraries, etc.

0 Kudos
sagar_d_1
Beginner

Thank you for your response.

I have installed Intel Realsense SDK R6 v 8.0.24.6528 with DCM for F200 v 1.4.27.52404.

Tried reinstalling the SDK but no luck. I have created another application which has just Hand tracking and that too seems to be crashing in win 10. But works perfectly on win 8.1 !!!

Regards,

0 Kudos
samontab
Valued Contributor II

Check that you have all the dependencies with this tool:

http://www.dependencywalker.com/

Run it in both machines and see if there's any difference.

Also, do the samples work fine?

0 Kudos
sagar_d_1
Beginner

Checked for sample applications and apart from Hand Tracking applications all other seem to work fine. Just the Hand related application crashes.

0 Kudos
sagar_d_1
Beginner

Hello,

I just tried running the dependency tool and found differences when the application was run on both machines.

I need your help in understanding the errors that came through.

If you could share your email ID i can just share a excel spreadsheet with findings from both machines.

0 Kudos
samontab
Valued Contributor II

Just put everything here, more people will be able to help you, and people having the same issue in the future will benefit as well.

0 Kudos
sagar_d_1
Beginner

Sure. 

I have attached the error log file. 

Thanks

0 Kudos