Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Issue with scroll when using swipe-hammer.js (only iOS)

Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

I was with a issue at one app with Framework7, only on iOS: the scroll did not work all the times. The page seems freezes, but some times it worked. On Android there any problem.

After a lot of tests, I commented the line

<script type="application/javascript" src="sidebar/js/swipe-hammer.js"></script>

After it, the scrool is OK, but.... of course, I can´t swipe the sidebar without the button.

The order of lines is:

<script type="application/javascript" src="sidebar/js/hammer.js"></script>
        <script type="application/javascript" src="sidebar/js/jquery.hammer.js"></script>
        <script type="application/javascript" src="sidebar/js/swipe-hammer.js"></script>
        <script type="application/javascript" src="sidebar/js/sidebar.js"></script>

Do someone any idea? How to keep the swipe function without damage the scrool? 

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Amrita_C_Intel
Employee

Hello,

It is not clear through you description. Some screenshots might help. And if you can send .zip file of your code I can test .

0 Kudos
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

The link to entire project was sent in private. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Amrita_C_Intel
Employee

Hello Hamilton,

It is an issue and it is being forwarded to the Engineers. Meanwhile you can use overflow CSS parameter for particular element.

0 Kudos
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

Thank you. I will try this workaround.

0 Kudos
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

I made a brand new app from blank template with Framework7.

I realize the same issue with swipe-hammer.js. On Android, everything works OK. On iOS, the page is fixed, with no scroll. Is there ant news about it?

0 Kudos
Amrita_C_Intel
Employee

Are you still having this issue?

0 Kudos
Amrita_C_Intel
Employee

And can you provide some screenshots?

0 Kudos
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

Yes, the issue is present yet. I have 3 (old) apps with this issue. Each time I will build for iOS, I remove the swipe-hammer.js line. Now I create a new app and the issue is the same.

On Android, everything is OK. The lateral menu can be open/close with touch-and-drag from/to the border. And the content of the pages can be scrolled normally.

On iOS, the lateral menu works too, but the content freezes. You can´t scroll any page. Only the initial content is visible and you can´t see the rest of the page (do not scroll). In this case, I remove the swipe-hammer.js and the content can be scrolled normally, but the menu can´t be opened with the finger. The only way to open/close the lateral menu is tap the icon on the top.

You can see in the picture part of content of one page. If swipe-hammer.js is present, in iOS, you can´t scroll this content. The page is freezed. 

instrucoes pequena.jpg

If you need more information, advice me. Thank you.

0 Kudos