Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Jquery datepicker is not working

Victor_F_1
Beginner

Hi! I have an hybrid app working with app framework and jquery. I'm trying to create a calendar in the jquery normal way, let's said

$("#recoleccionDate").datepicker();

But not calendar is displaying, any error message it's displayed on the console. In a physical device the input have a normal alpha numerical keyboard.

Does anyone have a clue of what could be happen? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Chris_P_Intel
Employee

.datepicker() is a jquery UI element (it's also in jQuery Mobile), but I'm not sure if App Framework has a date picker component.

Are you also attempting to use jQuery UI ? I'm not sure if it is compatible with App Framework. It might be, I've simply never tried.

App Framework does have support for the basic date control:

<input type="date">

Will that suffice?

0 Kudos
Victor_F_1
Beginner

Hi Chris, thanks a lot for your reply. Yes, I'm also trying to use jQuery UI with not success, no errors but the calendar is not rendering.

The date type is actually working but I need some logic in order to configure the available dates for the calendar, I think this is not possible with HTML only. 

0 Kudos
Diego_Calp
Valued Contributor I

Hello Victor,

HTML5 input type has min and max attributes to set bounds, for example, to dates.

Perhaps you may combine this with jquery and set the limits dinamicallly as you need.

http://www.w3schools.com/tags/att_input_max.asp

Regards,

Diego

0 Kudos