Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

Lost account, no longer able to download licensed Fortran Compiler

Stephen_Painchaud

I have been renewing my Fortran license every year, and it is good through this December. I recently got a new computer and decided to download the latest Fortran version. I found a link in my one of my old emails and downloaded the latest installer. I was then asked to update my profile, and I changed my email address, because I no longer have access to the original email associated with this account. I think that started the problem, because the new email address I used is associated with a different account/license from about about 10 years ago. So now when I log in it says my support ended 10 years ago. I cannot download any installers at all. I no longer can see any of my recent serial numbers in my account. I tried to click on an email link to register the serial number I have from Dec 2014, but it says the number is no good. I can't find my Dec 2015 renewal email, but I don't think the license number changed.

I have tried to install an older 2015 Fortran, which I think should work with the serial number I have, but it didn't work. I have been using that same license number sine 2011. Perhaps the number goes with a 2013 Fortran. How can I recover this lost account? I can't just change the email back to what it was, since I no longer have access to it.

My product is Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for Fortran Windows

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Harold_G_Intel
Employee

Hi Stephen,

It appears that this issue may be resolved.  If you need further assistance, please respond here or reply to Case Number    01555055

Thanks

Regards, Hal

Intel(R) Developer Zone Support

http://software.intel.com
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of other

0 Kudos