Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Minimum requirement for F200 to work on Windows OS and Chrome browser

Roshan_K_
Beginner
Hi, I have intel realsense F200 camera. To use this camera feature, I would to know the minimum software requirement. I understand driver will be must to install. If I am using in javascript, WebSetup SDK should be needed. Do I need full SDK to be installed on machine for applications to work? I understand SDK will be required for development, however once the solution is deployed on production environment, is this SDK needed? Basically, what is the minimum setup needed to run solutions using F200 on Windows 8.x and chrome browser? Thank you, Roshan Kumar
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Colleen_C_Intel
Employee
0 Kudos
Xusheng_L_Intel
Employee

First you need not install the SDK to run any RealSense Apps including JavaScript app. For running all the RealSense Apps, you ONLY need install the DCM for RealSense camera. The app should install the necessary components from the internet. You can try sample app @C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\RSSDK\framework\JavaScript. There are also lots RealSense app using Scratcher. You can try them @ http://intel-realsense-extension-for-scratch.github.io/index.html. Enjoy!

0 Kudos