Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Mobile Intel(R) 945GM/GU Express Chipset Family, the VRAM is set to 32 Mb

wilsey
Beginner
The memory size of my graphic card is set to 32 Mb. I don't know since when it become like this. The default size is 128 Mb. I have installed the latest drivers, but the problem still persist. From the BIOS it displays the maximum memory size is set 128 Mb, but from the Intel Graphics Properties it displays the maximum memory size is 32 Mb.

Can anyone help to solve this problem beside the option to reformat my laptop?

Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
17 Replies
aa911911
Beginner
i got the same problem with my toshiba satellite p105-6197.
0 Kudos
chureniacko
Beginner
yes i have the same problem......how as I can increase the memory? since in the specifications it says that the memory that brings the VGA is of 128mb and not of 32mb please solve this problem
0 Kudos
chrisszwejk
Beginner

same problem here.... what is up intel folks... help us out

0 Kudos
minh-htv
Beginner

please,help me .

when I setup Windows XP .The memory size of my graphic card is set to 32 Mb. I don't know since when it become like this. The default size is256 Mb that's Intel 945Gm/GU .I have installed the latest drivers, but the problem still persist. but from the Intel Graphics Properties it displays the maximum memory size is 32 Mb.help me.........!

0 Kudos
mad21
Beginner
sadsadsa
0 Kudos
mad21
Beginner
dsdad
0 Kudos
hawkpidgeon
Beginner
Same here... I can't figure out what's wrong! I've updated the drivers to the latest LATEST version, BIOS is at the latest version. What am I doing wrong? I have a Toshiba P205-S6337, and Toshiba won't tell me anything. Someone please help. My email address is hawkpidgeon@hotmail.com if someone has a solution.
0 Kudos
llovano
Beginner
minh-htv:

please,help me .

when I setup Windows XP .The memory size of my graphic card is set to 32 Mb. I don't know since when it become like this. The default size is256 Mb that's Intel 945Gm/GU .I have installed the latest drivers, but the problem still persist. but from the Intel Graphics Properties it displays the maximum memory size is 32 Mb.help me.........!

0 Kudos
dragonsla
Beginner
yup same problem here, the card has given me crap from the begining....Intel, please get on this....I will bump this thread regularly until someone replies
0 Kudos
dragonsla
Beginner
bump
0 Kudos
dragonsla
Beginner
bump
0 Kudos
fishingpark
Beginner

Iupdate driver (Mobile Intel 945GM/GU Express Chipset Family) not yes . Becuse when i'am update driver it not receive driver . It still at first.

0 Kudos
tarantul-x
Beginner
uyuu
0 Kudos
qaysy
Beginner
Quoting - dragonsla
yup same problem here, the card has given me crap from the begining....Intel, please get on this....I will bump this thread regularly until someone replies
i had the same problem but when i upgraded the RAM to 2 G.B from 512 mb it started showing the graphics memory 256 mb. now it is running like a horse.
0 Kudos
dogsoldier
Beginner
Quoting - qaysy
i had the same problem but when i upgraded the RAM to 2 G.B from 512 mb it started showing the graphics memory 256 mb. now it is running like a horse.

hey i was just gonna ask you if you no whats up with my 945gm chipset family i just bought a game for my laptop
and when i downloaded it i went to play it and it just stuffs up and says send error report is this cause the graphics are poor please get back to me thanks
0 Kudos
dogsoldier
Beginner
Quoting - qaysy

hey i was just gonna ask you if you no whats up with my 945gm chipset family i just bought a game for my laptop
and when i downloaded it i went to play it and it just stuffs up and says send error report is this cause the graphics are poor please get back to me thanks
0 Kudos
dogsoldier
Beginner
Quoting - qaysy

0 Kudos