Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

No support for an original Intel motherboard ( In the Intel chat..)

lpaw
Beginner
I have just bought a new mother INTEL D915 GUXLX W/A/V/L from a serious house.
In Intel "chat" they told me at fisrt it was not an original Intel ( It's original and also the chipset). Then they told me that they don't give any support for mi Intel original product i have just bought.
They only give me info about Intel Desktop Board D915GUX, that it seems it is not to be the same product.
How can Intel don't give any info of an original Intel product.
Please, i need info ( configuration and drivers links ) of INTEL D915 GUXLX W/A/V/L

Thanks
Mariano.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Thomas_W_Intel
Employee
Quoting - lpaw
I have just bought a new mother INTEL D915 GUXLX W/A/V/L from a serious house.
In Intel "chat" they told me at fisrt it was not an original Intel ( It's original and also the chipset). Then they told me that they don't give any support for mi Intel original product i have just bought.
They only give me info about Intel Desktop Board D915GUX, that it seems it is not to be the same product.
How can Intel don't give any info of an original Intel product.
Please, i need info ( configuration and drivers links ) of INTEL D915 GUXLX W/A/V/L

Thanks
Mariano.

Mariano,

This is not the name of an Intel motherboard. Might it be that the vendor used a slightly different name (e.g. the ordering code or simply a typo)? Can you please look up in the manual that came with your mainboard the correct name?

Kind regards
Thomas
0 Kudos