Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

My serial numbers are already registered...?

Steve_Crockett
Beginner

I work for a large corporation, and so the purchase process for M&S on licenses for the Intel products is convoluted.  My group just renewed M&S on two licenses, and I received the e-mail with serial numbers forwarded through from our procurement department.

When I try to register the serial numbers, the Intel website tells me they are already registered.  I did this for one product, and it told me I could upgrade the product to the 2017 version, which I did.  The website generated a few bits of e-mail, one of which included a new serial number for the upgrade.  When I tried to generate a license for the product using the new serial number, I again got a response from the website saying the license was already registered.

I need to be able to generate the actual license files for these products manually, as the license server isn't on the public internet.  However, I can't do that without signing in, which then takes me to the list of licenses I have--which doesn't include these renewals--and I can go no further since these serial numbers are already registered.

Please help!

--
Steve

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Light_Intel

Hi Steve,

Thank you for contacting Intel Support. The root cause of your issue is that at some point you created two accounts with different Login ID but the same email. Thus when you log in you only see some of your licenses but not others.

To resolve the issue I will move this conversation to a private communication to protect your privacy.

Regards,

Noga
Intel Developer Support

0 Kudos
Light_Intel

This issue had been resolved. If you have similar issue please start a new thread.

Noga

0 Kudos