Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Need temp lic file ifort: error #10310: Failed to enable trusted storage check for licensing

Travis_W_
Beginner

I am having a problem with the Evaluation Version of  Intel Parallel Studio XE 2015. 

Error is:  ifort: error #10310: Failed to enable trusted storage check for licensing: WARNING: Enable Trusted Storage failed (flexnet error code 20). Trusted Storage based license could not be supported

According to https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/evaluation-license-error-10310-failed-to-enable-trusted-storage-check-for-licensing, I should request a trial license here.

Can I get a trial license file so that we can make sure that this will work correctly with our setup?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
James_T_Intel

I have sent your license file via email.

0 Kudos
Travis_W_
Beginner

Thank you for the evaluation license file, but it does not work for the installation we are using. We are using "Intel(R) Parallel Studio XE 2015 Composer Edition for Fortran". I also tried to install the Cluster Edition Trial, but it receives the same error that it is not a valid license file.  Could we get an evaluation license that works for the Fortan Trial install?

0 Kudos
James_T_Intel

What is the exact installer filename you are using?

0 Kudos
Travis_W_
Beginner

I am using w_fcompxe_2015.2.179.exe.  I have also tried w_fcompxe_2015.3.208.exe.

I have found the issue with the license file.  Our email has Security Software enabled on it that changed the URLs inside the license file.  I logged into the Registration Center and copied and pasted the correct text into the license file. 

Now the software installs, but the Intel software manager says that the evaluation has expired.

0 Kudos
James_T_Intel

That's odd.  The licenses I see on your account are still valid.  Just to confirm, can you send me a private message with the SN= portion of the license file you are using?

0 Kudos
Travis_W_
Beginner

I did another repair install with the license you sent me and the software now works.  Thanks for the support!

0 Kudos