Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Open google play in app?!

Felipe_X_
Beginner

I have a video application that has an area destined to subscribers. this area subscribers have a button to unsubscribe.
I need this button to cancel lead the user to click on the google play account option where he can unsubscribe.

nothing worked for me, can anybody help me? ;/

my code:

$('#cancel').click(function() {
    window.open("market://details?details?id=com.outfit7.talkingtomgoldrun", "_system");
});

I need open google play app! I don't need open in browser!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Diego_Calp
Valued Contributor I

Hello,

Seems that you are going the correct way, but may be a typo?

details? is twice in your URL.

Regards,

Diego

0 Kudos
Felipe_X_
Beginner

Diego Calp wrote:

Hello,

Seems that you are going the correct way, but may be a typo?

details? is twice in your URL.

Regards,

Diego

There is no typo, I removed the error! Diego, next, the user can enter the app and subscribe to get access to more videos, but the app settings wanted to leave a button to cancel the subscription and this button to open the location where the user is going to cancel, in which case it the account that is in the google play app, get it? Always open the google browser and even worse within the application! kk need to call the google play app

Não é erro de digitação não, eu já retirei o erro! Diego, seguinte, o usuário pode entrar no app e assinar para ter acesso a mais videos, mas nas configurações do app queria deixar um botão para cancelar a assinatura e que esse botão abrisse o local onde o usuário vai para cancelar, que no caso é a account que se encontra no app da google play, entendeu? Sempre abre o google no navegador e ainda pior dentro da aplicação! kk preciso que chame o app google play na partde de compras.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Try using the inAppBrowser plugin and calling the inAppBrowser APIs directly, rather than using window.open. You will have more control using the inAppBrowser API, including opening a window in the device's mobile browser, in the webview or in a captive mobile browser view.

0 Kudos
Diego_Calp
Valued Contributor I

Hello Felipe,

I did a test in a App Preview in a tablet with android 5.0 and this statement

window.open("market://details?id=com.outfit7.talkingtomgoldrun", "_system");

opens Talking Tom Gold Run in Play Store App, not the browser, not into the  XDK app. 

My test was using Framework 7, but I think that this is not important.

Regards

Diego

0 Kudos
Felipe_X_
Beginner

Diego Calp wrote:

Hello Felipe,

I did a test in a App Preview in a tablet with android 5.0 and this statement

window.open("market://details?id=com.outfit7.talkingtomgoldrun", "_system");

opens Talking Tom Gold Run in Play Store App, not the browser, not into the  XDK app. 

My test was using Framework 7, but I think that this is not important.

Regards

Diego

really?!

here open browser ;/

you build app or testing in tab debug?

0 Kudos
Diego_Calp
Valued Contributor I

I tested on the device using App Preview. In XDK uploaded the files through TEST tab, and then in App Preview run it from Server Apps.

0 Kudos