Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

Page navigation with parametrs

Leandro_S_1
Beginner

Hello everyone,

i'm developing app with Intel XDK (App and Ionic framework). I use "activate_page"/"activate_subpage" to navigate pages (and subpages) and works fine, but how i could send parameters do another page?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Diego_Calp
Valued Contributor I

Hi,

You may not need to send parameters. Because your use of activate_page I asume that you are creating a SPA app. All the pages are already there and you can access all its elements every time from everywhere using jquery or DOM selectors.

So you may do anything before call activate_page, don't need to send parameters. What I usually do is create functions that make the processing needed before show the page and trigger these functions by the actions, like push a button or menu.

I hope this help, or post an example of what you need to do using parameters.

Regards

Diego

0 Kudos
Leandro_S_1
Beginner

Thanks for answer Diego,

but i need send data populate throw 'ng-repeat' (Angular). I populated a list of items with JSON and capture the user's item click, that's data item i want to send to another view. I try with factory but no success.

0 Kudos
Diego_Calp
Valued Contributor I

Hi,

I'm not familiar with Angular, but when you say that you capture the item's click, what are you doing?

If you call the activate_page, replace it with a function passing the parameters to it, and into the function do what you need with the parameters and then call activate_page.

Sorry, I'm just guessing whitout the code.

Regards

Diego

0 Kudos
Leandro_S_1
Beginner

Diego, thanks for help me. 

Your aswer helps me to solve the problem.

0 Kudos