Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Plugin Resolution Error

Garth_S_
Beginner

I was trying to build one app, and while uploading to build server, the screen froze.

I restarted the Intel XDK and later on Computer as well, but everytime I am trying to open my project, I am getting attached error.

I tried removing this plugin manually and then I started getting error for another plugin.

Please help me, as I really worked hard on this project and already published it on PlayStore, therefore, cant start from beginning as new project APK will not be accepted by Google I believe.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Anusha_M_Intel1
Employee

There might be some xdk file changes necessary. Can you zip the entire project as is and PM it to me?

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

As long as you use the same account (that is, the same login) and the same App ID (the com.app.name.whatever field) you'll be able to update your existing app. So if you have to make a new blank app and copy your sources into it, you should be fine for updating.

0 Kudos
Willam_S_
Beginner

I have a similar problem. I had a working project using build 1621 but when i tried opening it and upgrading with build 3491, i keep getting an error message 'plugin resolution error, The requested plugin was not found: cordova-plugin-splashscreen' with the options to either cancel the opening of the project or to remove the plugin. When I click remove, the same error comes right back

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

William -- try this:

• exit the XDK
  • open your project folder
  • delete any folder named "plugins" directly inside the project folder
  • start the XDK and open the project
0 Kudos