Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Problem VGA-Cabel, Help !!!

skelektor
Beginner
Hello!

I have this kind of problem with my portable: Well,...

I wounder, when I connect own portable: Acer Aspire 5315 laptop in my Samsung-TV with VGA-cable, then the picture vibration and with the help of the cable it has not concentrated on the telly right, in other words the picture is on quite another side and a good deal jumps. =(

I bought the machine n.1 5 years ago so then laptop and there were no problems in the joining of the telly.

Now that I am my machine format and Xp Home installed an edition instead of Vista and install all the newest drivers / service packit Acerin, from the pages of Windows and from the pages of Intel VGA in the joining of the cable is this problem so.

Can there be such thrilling work that the drivers of the graphics card of Intel are too new so-called which so in this machine has been found when buying in which case the cable functioned well VGA...

What it is probably if a wiseer to clarify the matter one feels and where finds out from not what the driver of Intel graphics card in this machine has been original as a fault?

I buy new VGA-cable and same problem =(

Thanks for answers =)
0 Kudos
0 Replies