Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Problem in deploying unity3d project to unity web player

Michael_T_1
Beginner

I am developing a unity3d project, and I when I tried to deployed my project onto the web platform I encounter problems.

Then I took the FF_HandsAnimation sample and run a test. When run in the unity environment it self, the camera lights up and I can track my hand. But when I change the platform to the web( File- Build Settings- change the platform to web player) I found that the camera cannot work at all.

I looked it up on the forum and I seems that it probably is due to security check of the web browser. Since it will prevent dll library from being used. And it MIGHT work when the dll is compile in some .NET format (https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/realsense/topic/550715).

But I did not see any dll library after I deploy my project, I only have the following 4 files:

1. jquery.min.js
  2. UnityObject2.js
  3. unitywebsample.html
  4. unitywebsample.unity3d

Now here is the problem: am I missing anything? What should I do so that I can get the camera running on unity web players? If it is possible, please tell me the procedure I should carry out, and in details, plz. If it is something not even possible to due to Intel or Unity company, please also inform me, tell me the reason why not, and I will then give up this idea and develop a software on PC instead,

Please, help me on this!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xusheng_L_Intel
Employee

Since Unity is changing Unity web player, RealSense SDK is no longer supporting Unity web player. Thanks!

0 Kudos