Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Recover lost project files

Anatoly_T_
Beginner
Hi, i have an issue that my xdk project files got lost, along with many other things. I have an old backup from a month ago, but there were a lot of changes since than and I am not sure that I remember all of them correctly. Is there any way to retrieve project files from the cloud build system?
0 Kudos
1 Solution
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Anatoly, those you will have to reproduce from scratch, they are not available. If you have a built copy of your app you can look inside to see what plugins were part of the package. Beyond that, you'll have to go off your memory of the app. You can import the app you extract from the bundle.zip file to create a new project.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
John_H_Intel2
Employee

Log into appcenter.html5tools-software.intel.com/csd/controlpanel.aspx to download the most recent version of you files in the cloud.

0 Kudos
Anatoly_T_
Beginner

Yes, thanks.

I see that I can download bundle.zip, but it seems to contain only www folder. What I need to recover is actual project files e.g. '.xdk', '.xdke' and intelxdk.config.additions.xml.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Anatoly, those you will have to reproduce from scratch, they are not available. If you have a built copy of your app you can look inside to see what plugins were part of the package. Beyond that, you'll have to go off your memory of the app. You can import the app you extract from the bundle.zip file to create a new project.

0 Kudos
Anatoly_T_
Beginner
Thanks
0 Kudos