Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Problem with XDK server? Unable to login both XDK and App Preview

Mark_Zeng
Beginner

Hello,

Is there any problem with XDK's server? I'm unable to login at XDK and App Preview. The login process just never end loading.

XDK version 1995.

Any advice? Thanks.

0 Kudos
22 Replies
Smith__J
Beginner

I'm having problems too. Can't do anything, says "not connected to server" to build, even though my internet is strong, and I'm having problems uploading a new plugin.

0 Kudos
Mark_Zeng
Beginner

I'm unable to preview app. Local debugging have problem with ADB and App Preview Crosswalk install problem. Now I can't work at all.

0 Kudos
Dalvan_Bevilaqua
Beginner

Internet Connection and Login Required. Problem.

0 Kudos
David_T_
Beginner

12:33 Central Time - Unable to Log In to online or offline XDK - Need ATTENTION from Intel.

0 Kudos
Viral_I_
Beginner

Same problem with me ... Not Logging in XDK.. It wont let me go to the build tab... 

Just says Trying to connect

0 Kudos
Eric_H_Intel
Employee

We are currently experiencing login issues and are currently down.

I'll report back as soon as the issue is resolved.

Eric

0 Kudos
Mark_Zeng
Beginner

Thanks for the update Eric.

0 Kudos
Lior_G_
Beginner

I guess that the server is still down. Earlier today, I had The login dialog which never stopped loading. Now I get the connection error notice. The following is a screen capture:

IntelXDK.jpg

0 Kudos
Emre_C_1
Novice

Three hours before, I can able to connect but now I'am getting below error.

Intel.jpg

0 Kudos
Barry_Johnson
New Contributor I

Surprised how long this server problem is persisting but the bigger issue for me is that it obstructs any use of the XDK, even those entirely unrelated to connectivity. The server being down is what it is, and will happen, as could my own internet connection. However, it would be nice if the XDK itself could just "give up" and at least let one use the tool locally. Certainly builds won't be possible, nor would disconnected use of the App Preview, but the USB-connected debugging, emulator and editors should all be unaffected. Instead, the entire IDE become unusable due to persistent error messages.

0 Kudos
Ramon_R_
Beginner

Barry Johnson wrote:

... it would be nice if the XDK itself could just "give up" and at least let one use the tool locally. 

I may have bad timing coming in this. I installed XDK just now and my very first experience with it is this issue. I gather from all this is that XDK cannot be used offline? If so then that is a real deal breaker

0 Kudos
Kancho_K_
Beginner

Hi guys,

I see I am not the only one who is experiencing this issue. Few days ago I could log in and successfully use the program, but when I tried several times today I was getting the same error message saying: "Failed to get the list of curated services....."

Any updates from Intel? Hope they will be able to restore the service soon as I cannot use the program at all.

0 Kudos
Kancho_K_
Beginner

Just tried to log in and everything is working fine. Thanks Intel!!!

0 Kudos
ZRonc
New Contributor I

Same problem...

I think that Intel is in BIG BIG problem.... I 'm not able to login to inteltechnologyprovider.com during last week, and still not. I wrote over 10 mails, had over 10 chats with Intel "support" and every conversation finished with ".. we are working on your issue .. "

Simptoms are simple : after login button is pressed, Intel system instead signing me in, trying to register as new user (I have Intel account and business ID) .. and according that system raise error....  7days no one from Intel could explain or solve this.... My

0 Kudos
Mark_Zeng
Beginner

Zoran, sounds serious. So now no one able to build any app using XDK. The scariest thing is, they are unclear of the issue. Hope will be back soonest possible.

0 Kudos
Joe_W_Intel1
Employee

The Intel XDK and AppCenter is back up.  It was a problem with the login/auth servers, and may have affected other logins on intel.com.  We're still doing some maintenance and investigation, so you may still see some issues.  Thank you for your patience!

0 Kudos
Ozkan_C_
Beginner

Thanks for the update, Jhwolf,

I am still having the following message on login screen though;

"The login and authentication system is experiencing problems. It is unclear, at this time, how long it will take to resolve this issue. Please have patience while this issue is being investigated."

0 Kudos
Elio_C_
Beginner
I'm also getting the same message

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

Are you still getting this error message?

0 Kudos
emem_u_
Beginner

I cannot log on to Intel XDK, the logon process is on endless loop!!!

0 Kudos