Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Product activation behind proxy

pelangi15
Beginner
Hi,

I believe this is a common topic but I can't find it anywhere in the support website.

Can anyone advise this?

Cheers
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hubert_H_Intel
Employee
Depending on LAN configurations you may not be able to remotly activate Intel Software Development Products during installation.In this case you need to either request an activation key with usinganother machine that has access to the Internet and Intel regsitration database or register a serial number directly on the Intel Registration Center at https://registerationcenter.intel.com and then use the .lic file that is being delivered to you via email for product installation. There is no other choice.
Does this help?
Hubert.
0 Kudos
pelangi15
Beginner
Hi Hubert,
It does help. Just that it took a long time (2-3 days) to show that the registration is successful. For my case, there is no email notification and I have to manually login to my account to check the status of registration.
Thanks anyway
0 Kudos
Hubert_H_Intel
Employee
Thanks for letting me know! Normally, the registration happens without any delay and an email is being delivered say a couple of minutes after registration via email. Maybe thatthere was atemporary problem.
I'm going to re-send you the license file via email. Could you give me a message once it's delivered? Thanks. Hubert.
0 Kudos