Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

R200 Error

KKasu
Beginner

Hi,

I am using R200 Camera and I am getting a error screen when I try to detect the camera from SDK- Camera Explorer.

Anyone familiar with this ? any suggestions ?

cam detect_0.jpg

ERROR.jpg

Thanks

Kind Regards

Kasun

0 Kudos
6 Replies
jb455
Valued Contributor II

Which version of WIndows are you using? Which DCM? Try running the Raw Streams sample with RGB32 and YUY2 colour streams, see if either of those work.

0 Kudos
dugua_y_
Beginner

Hi,

I have two R200 working on a Surface Pro 4.

With one of them I get the same error. For me it is an issue with the camera itself (the hardware) which does not work anymore.

0 Kudos
KKasu
Beginner

Thanks James B and Durga Y.

@ James - I use windows 10 and DCM for R200 latest version. I am new to 3D camera, can you guide how to do the test that you suggest

@ Durga - Is the device can have fault. because I received the device today and SDK detect the camera.So do you mean its partially working ?

Kind Regards

Kasun

0 Kudos
dugua_y_
Beginner

I don't know if the device can have a fault,

I imagine it is possible because in my case it work with one device and not the other.

First I thought it was a problem of firmware update, but the dcm installer is not able to update the firmware of the camera.

But to be sure, verify first you have the DCM version 2.1.24.9476. Without this version the R200 camera does not worl properly on latest windows 10 OS

0 Kudos
KKasu
Beginner

Hi Durga,

Thanks for quick reply. I have connect to another device and it works. I believe the VGA is the cause. Any idea what kind of VGA required for R200 camera. I mean minimum requirement ?

Kind Regards

Kasun

0 Kudos
KKasu
Beginner

Hi All,

Thank you for the reply. But the actual Issue was with the USB 3.0 port.I have plugged to different port and now its work fine.

Cheers

Kasun

0 Kudos