Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Real Sense SR300 camera not detecting in Camera Explorer tool

Hashim_K_
Beginner

Hello,

I have opened the cameraexplorer tool which is obtained while installing the RealSense SDK and it is not detecting the Real Sense SR300 cam. However I just opened the camera using Skype and it is opened, but not here

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RBang
New Contributor II

Hashim K. wrote:

How can i install DCM? I checked skype and it detected the camera. But in camera explorer tool of Real Sense SDK it did not detect. Even using Real Sense SDK it returned null for QueryDevice(). Please suggest

Hi Hashim,

This is the link from where you can install DCM - http://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25044/Intel-RealSense-Depth-Camera-Manager

Please also ensure you're using the USB 3.0 port and not 2.0

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
jb455
Valued Contributor II

First thing to check: do you have the DCM installed? 

If yes, try restarting the DCM service (Task Manager > Services tab > Look for "RealSenseDCMSR300" (or similar) > right click, restart).

Otherwise, try turning your pc off and on again :)

0 Kudos
Hashim_K_
Beginner

How can i install DCM? I checked skype and it detected the camera. But in camera explorer tool of Real Sense SDK it did not detect. Even using Real Sense SDK it returned null for QueryDevice(). Please suggest

0 Kudos
RBang
New Contributor II

Hashim K. wrote:

Hi Hashim,

This is the link from where you can install DCM - http://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25044/Intel-RealSense-Depth-Camera-Manager

Please also ensure you're using the USB 3.0 port and not 2.0

0 Kudos
Hashim_K_
Beginner

Hi,

I installed and it is working now!

0 Kudos