Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Registration for Parallel Studio never completed

John_S_19
Beginner

Hello,

I entered registration info on a Windows floating license serial number for Parallel Studio Composer Fortran/C++.  I received the email stating that the there is a delay of 1 hour for final configuration.  Over 24 hours later I still cannot follow the link to complete the configuration--receiving Account Incomplete page with same wait an hour message. 

I am able to get to the products page which lists me as a developer for the serial number.  I have no access to download the license file and I cannot access premier support.  Please resolve ASAP.

Thanks,

John

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Duane_P_
Beginner

I have the same issue after purchasing and registering Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2 days ago.

When I go to the Intel Premier Support link, I get "Not Authorized to Access"

Please Help!

Best,

Duane

0 Kudos
Jennifer_D_Intel

Hi John,

Something went wrong when it created your account, so it wasn't able to give you Premier access as a registered user.  I am working on getting your IPS access fixed.  The license does not have server host information, which is why you can't download it.  Only an administrator or the license owner can change the server info.  If you need to update the server info, you can contact the owner or send me the host ID and server name in a private message and I can do it.  I can't change your user status, however.

Hi Duane,

Your problem is a bit different, and there appears to be a synchronization problem between the registration center and Premier support.  I'm working on it and will let you know when it is fixed.

Regards,

Jennifer

0 Kudos
David_J_7
Beginner

I'm having the same issues today, so it seems the problem has not been fixed??

0 Kudos
Jennifer_D_Intel

Duane, John,

Your Premier access should work now.  Please let me know if it does not.

David,

Can you send me your serial number in a private message?

Thanks,

Jennifer

0 Kudos
Duane_P_
Beginner

Looks like my issue has been resolved. I now have the premier support access.

TY Jennifer!

Best,

Duane

0 Kudos
Jennifer_D_Intel

Since this is an older issue that must be handled at the individual account level, I will close this thread.  David, if you still have problems with your account please send me a private message.

Thanks,

Jennifer

0 Kudos