Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Registration messed up + installation of Composer Studio XE for windows hangs

Lee_R_1
Beginner

I have too problems. I have an account that I can log into and download Composer Studio XE for windows and have a valid license.
I have windows 8.1  and the latest SP1 version hangs on package 7 when creating shortcuts, I cannot fix this.
I have now uninstalled everything.
I wanted to get some support, but I cannot log into support so I have had my father create this account.
Can you please contact me to sort out my registration and hopefully help me reinstall the Composer Studi XE.
I have been trying to get this sorted out for the last couple of days but have had no luck so far.

If this is not the correct place to go, then please advise, the online chat did not do anything except redirect me to a webpage where I needed to login!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Sukruth_H_Intel
Employee

Hi Lee,

We haven't validated our products on Windows* 8.1 yet. Please refer to the following link for more details :- http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-c-studio-xe-2013-for-windows , However i would enquire with the team about the Windows* 8.1 support in the furture releases and update you on that. Infact we have validated and supporting on Windows* 8.

Also i was unable to see any registration under your email-id :- "mr.lee.richmond@gmail.co", Could you please send me the registered email-id?

Please do let me know if you need any further information.

Note:- Do not share the confidential information in this forum as this is visible for public. Please mark the message as private so that only our intel representatives can view the replies.

*These products can be claimed as property of others.

Regards,

Sukruth H V

0 Kudos
Lee_R_1
Beginner

Hi I sent Sukruth the details by clicking on Send Author A Message, but have had no response since the 29th October. Have responded in the wrong way?

0 Kudos
QIAOMIN_Q_
New Contributor I

Your these three licenses are all of type 'student' ,which may not be eligible to get premier support ,however ,you can submit you questions here or for technical questions to http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-c-compiler .

0 Kudos