Can we send emails using some background process in IOS, with out enabling email composer (basically I want to disable email view to end user)
Planning to build an app that has 3 to 4 pages and later in the last page, it should trigger an email but i dont want enable Email Composer and any feedback or suggestions greatly appreciated.
You will not be able to do it entirely in the your app. Your app will need to have script that calls a PHP (or other) page on a server, that then processes the variables you pass to it, and then the PHP page sends the email.
(A solution type Push notification).
I am new to android ... and also in Intel XDK environment.
Gentlemen supporters, kindly guide me on the questions below:
1-I want to develop an app for android, which from a text box (text area or INPUT), you to inform your contact or a fact
or even a complaint, this is sent to a specific e-mail, you see? as a kind of FEEDBACK. It could even be sent also to a
specific whatsapp, but do not know what would be the most interesting, quick and efficient resolution of technical view
2-I have researched a lot about cord-plugins-email-compose, that is, within the Intel XDK environment; I did several
tests and examples collected from the internet, but do not work. On the other hand, outshines in my view the issue of e-
mail, domain on android, do not know how this. For I see several apps, same with many such resources, forms, sending
data, etc. But I'm having a hard time understanding these things.
3-In a web environment this is all understandable to me. Many years ago, I got to do a few simple things in PHP and Mysql
... as the situation I described above ... made a page in HTML, logging suggestions and invoking a script on the server
side PHP that I sent these records to a specific email. I stayed this page in cloud, remember that the (localweb) and
localweb server had the resources to support PHP, Mysql. To host this page on the server, I had to create a domain in
registro.BR and the service to send form data to an e-mail functioned normally. So I wanted to take this same solution
... the same idea ... ie the web server environment for smartphones environment, android. You see? Finally, develop a
simple app that the user could file a claim (form - text area, or INPUT button) and this was sent to a specific e-mail or
even a whatsapp. A solution type Push notification.
1) I have almost given up the cord-plugins-email-compose, however, you can guide me more about this plugin and how to set
2-Where sets my account email in-cord plug-email-compose?
3) Can I send data from a form (text area) to integrate Intel XDK with PHP? (Ie, because in PHP, I know how to send e-
3) To host app, which server would indicate me?
4) Are there any free or paid server to send the APK and test, ie I could download and test the App on my phone?
5) To host my APP APK or on free or paid server, I would have to necessarily create have a domain? email account? SMTP?
6) Can demontrar me or send me an APP / APK to record a message, or text, or subject (text area or INPUT button) and
internally APP feature to send this message to an e-mail?
7) I enjoyed the Intel XDK environment, but I would indicate another similar tool, given the complexity of dealing with
Thanks for the clarification.