Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Training

GALLALI_B_
Beginner

Hello everybody,

I wanted to ask if there is a training program given by intel or any of their partners. the object is to be familiaized with the new tools of Intel parallel studio xe 2017 for compiling Fortran, C++, IMSL. 

I used to use Intel visual compilers for Fortran, C++ codes using IMSL libraires and C# interfaces, but the way i used it was not so professionnal. So, i wanted to move to the new tools and make use of the new technologies within the new INTEL processors and make my scientific projects faster and more robust.

If there is a certification program, it will be much welcomed. Otherwise, if you can show me the right way to get started with these tools, it will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Light_Intel

Thank you for contacting Intel Support. We don't have training per-se for users, but we do have a lot of documentation, including Knowledge Based articles, tutorials and code samples.

This is a good place to start: https://software.intel.com/en-us/fortran-compilers-support/documentation

Let me know if this answers your question.

Regards,
Noga - Intel Developer Support

0 Kudos
GALLALI_B_
Beginner

Thank you Noga C

I have already seen this, and even downloaded some samples availables in the website.

I just wanted to know if there is a place where to learn the professional use of these tools by means of an intel certification ideally. clearly your answer says there is no such things. So, i'd radher come back to the tutorials and documentations availables and make an auto-training.

Thankfully, there is this forum where we can ask about some topics in case of non comprehension.

Anyway, thank you again.

0 Kudos
Light_Intel

Another good way to learn more about our compilers, libraries and tools is via the Webinars we offer. Make sure to check: https://software.intel.com/en-us/events/development-tools-webinars

Regards,

Noga

0 Kudos