Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Unable to register intel parallel studio

Manfredo_d_1
Beginner

Hello, in the last month I have used a trial version of the intel parallel studio for both fortran and c++. Since the software has been really useful to me I wanted now to to install it normally. Being a student I downloaded the free version, however now I am unable to register my product. I received the e-mail with the serial number but if I try to insert them while installing the software i get "The Serial Number provided is not valid for this solution set". If I try to follow the instructions on this page 

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/how-do-i-get-a-license-file-for-an-offline-installation-of-intel-parallel-studio-xe-2016

to download an offline license, I am stuck at point 2 because I do not have a "Manage" section to manage my licenses.

Thank for any help.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Devorah_H_Intel

Hello, 

The SN provided in the attachment is expired. The new student licenses you have are registered to a different email address. Please make sure you login onto Intel Registration Center with the correct LoginID then you will be able to manage your Student licenses.  I will assist you with this via private message.

Regards, 

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

This issue has been resolved. If you have a similar issue, do not add it to this thread but start a new one.

0 Kudos