Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Uncaught module cordova-plugin-file.file already defined

Ivan_S_3
Beginner
Olá. Sou novo no Intel XDK. Criei um novo projeto HTML 5 + Cordova e logo depois adicionei o File Plugin só que no console de debbuging aparece o seguinte erro: Uncaught module cordova-plugin-file.File already defined
0 Kudos
1 Solution
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

That's a known issue in the Simulate tab debug console. There is nothing wrong with your app, you can ignore those error messages.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

That's a known issue in the Simulate tab debug console. There is nothing wrong with your app, you can ignore those error messages.

0 Kudos
Ivan_S_3
Beginner
Thank you Paul!
0 Kudos
Abhigyan_G_
Beginner

Hi,

I need urgent help.

Actually am developing hybrid application ,I have develop static part but am not able to connect it to dashDB.

Could you please help me. How to connect dashDB in intel XDK.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Abhigyan -- we are not experts with dashDB and most third-party Cordova plugins. The XDK creates a standard Cordova (aka PhoneGap) app. I recommend you search Stack Overflow for help with dashDB and Cordova hybrid apps. Whatever solutions you find there should apply to your XDK app.

0 Kudos
Abhigyan_G_
Beginner

Thanks Paul,

Could you please help me for local storage. How to import SQLite in xdk. Please suggest me steps the steps to use local storage in xdk.

Thanks

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Agbhigyan -- please see my previous post. We are not experts in the application of the many third-party plugins that are out there. For that information I recommend you search Stack Overflow for help with your question. Especially under the Cordova and PhoneGap tags. The XDK creats a standard Cordova app, those solutions will work here.

0 Kudos
Abhigyan_G_
Beginner

0 Kudos