Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Upload Failed Unable to verify First Certificate

amitdante
Beginner

Whenever I try to Build or Test my game which is exported from Construct 2 the following error occurs, even when I tried the sample Cordova app I had the same problem.

ERROR (-9) from "client:upload-manager": Error in uploading project files: : Error in uploading project files: : Error in uploading project files: : unable to verify the first certificate Error at new ComponentError (C:\Users\Dante\AppData\Local\Intel\XDK\xdk\core-modules\public\component-error.js:17:1122) at makeError (file:///C:/Users/Dante/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/upload-manager/upload-manager.js:17:170) at getComponentError (file:///C:/Users/Dante/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/upload-manager/upload-manager.js:17:265) at file:///C:/Users/Dante/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/upload-manager/upload-manager.js:17:11448 at _rejected (C:\Users\Dante\AppData\Local\Intel\XDK\xdk\node_modules\q\q.js:844:24) at C:\Users\Dante\AppData\Local\Intel\XDK\xdk\node_modules\q\q.js:870:30 at Promise.when (C:\Users\Dante\AppData\Local\Intel\XDK\xdk\node_modules\q\q.js:1122:31) at Promise.promise.promiseDispatch (C:\Users\Dante\AppData\Local\Intel\XDK\xdk\node_modules\q\q.js:788:41) at C:\Users\Dante\AppData\Local\Intel\XDK\xdk\node_modules\q\q.js:604:44 at runSingle (C:\Users\Dante\AppData\Local\Intel\XDK\xdk\node_modules\q\q.js:137:13)

I can really use some help from you guys on how to  tackle this issue, thanks.

P.S. The app works fine in emulator.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Name your project so it contains only 7-bit ASCII letters, numbers and dashes. There may be a problem with a project name that has "odd" characters in it.

0 Kudos
amitdante
Beginner

Paul F. (Intel) wrote:

Name your project so it contains only 7-bit ASCII letters, numbers and dashes. There may be a problem with a project name that has "odd" characters in it.

My project is named "Sample" without quotes and "BaseballHenk". Both of these projects have same problem, and this is the first time am using Intel XDK, just downloaded it yesterday from the Intel site, I have no previous experience with the tool.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Did you use the Construct2 export to XDK option? And then "open" that project using the XDK.

0 Kudos
amitdante
Beginner

Yes, That is what i did, even more as I mentioned the demo project which comes with the Intel XDK called Hello Cordova project is having the same problem, so its not a construct 2 issue.

0 Kudos