Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Upload folder problem

Adam_t_1
Beginner

Hello i have problem with this new version. If i want to upload my folder where is my app so he gives it to me that he can not find anything. But if i do this on old version it worked. Sorry for my bad enghlish language.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Adam -- please restate your question in detail in your native language. That might come through better after I translate it.

0 Kudos
Adam_t_1
Beginner

Ok i fix it but... Mám problém že vždy keď zapnem intel xdk tak sa mi zapne aj "wmi provider host" a procesor ide na 80% a nedoážem to vypnúť ani cez proces jedine reštart pc. Od novej verzie mám takéto problémy.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Adam t. wrote:

I have a problem that every time I turn on the Intel XDK so I turned on the "WMI provider host" processor goes to 80% and I cannot turn it off or through a process only restart the PC. Since the new version I have such problems.

Do you have some antivirus software on your system? What happens if you disable it?

0 Kudos
Adam_t_1
Beginner

Ak to disable tak to neurobí nič ale ak to aj zastavím tak to napíše že počítač je v ohrození. A taktuiež od nového update nemôžem uploadovať projekt (app) a urobiť z neho apk súbor.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Adam t. wrote:

If you disable it so it does not do anything but if you stop it so it writes that the computer is at risk. A new update from also cannot upload project (APP) and turn it into a zip file..

Are you saying that disabling your antivirus software eliminates the problem? If so, then perhaps there is an exception you can set in your antivirus software for node-webkit (typically named nw.exe on Windows machines).

0 Kudos