Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Where are my shaders and T&L???

jingquan
Beginner

@ Developers ofIntel

Are you even remotely going to tell us roughlya date you're going to release a driverupdate for theX3000that supports basic stuff in games like shaders???

Couldn't you simply RESPOND?

Fun stuff to doif you dislike this site: Click Here

0 Kudos
5 Replies
vak
Beginner
the only thing we could do is to share this extraordinary issue across blogs, forums, maillists and groups. otherwise they will continue ignoring thousands of customers. hm, and no1 seem to able to go and sue them.
0 Kudos
tormentorduo
Beginner

Well the intel developers dont even look at this site, but I beleive if this problem was taken to press especially that which are meant for PCs that will make more pressure on intel to compile this new driver, will any1 in USA do this (since Intel is in USA)

I'v already sent the problem to CNN but they seam not caring about computer problems.

SO MAKE A MOVE PPL THIS CORPORATION WONT MOVE IF U DIDNT MAKE YOUR MOVE.

0 Kudos
kiku1
Beginner

I don't think X3000 HW T&L can provide acceptablepreformance. SW T&L + Core 2 maybe better than X3000 HW T&L...

0 Kudos
maarten
Beginner
kiku1:

I don't think X3000 HW T&L can provide acceptablepreformance. SW T&L + Core 2 maybe better than X3000 HW T&L...

We won't know that untill they release drivers to support HW T&L.

I bought Test Drive Unlimited, can even play it on my laptop but not on my Core2Duo system because Intel doesn't provide drivers to enable pixel shader 3.0 and hardware vertex shader 3.0. With that it should be possible.

But if Intel doesn't release quick and when the Geforce 8600 GTS comes with an reasonable price I buy that one.

0 Kudos
kiku1
Beginner

HW T&L means T&L are processed by GPU, no one can guarantee performance must be improved

0 Kudos