Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Which license shall I use when upgrading to ICC 13.0?

Zhunping_Zhang
Beginner

Hello, I am a little confused about which license shall I use when I upgrade to ICC 13.0. So I have many machines, some of them are installed with ICC 13.0 beta, and someone of do not have ICC installed. For the ICC beta machine, I can successfullly install by picking "Using existing license". For the machine that do not have ICC beta, shall I use the license for my ICC 12.0 or the license for my ICC 13.0 beta? 

Thanks a lot for your help!

Justin

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Sridevi_A_Intel
Employee
Dear Customer, for the machine that do not have ICC beta, you should use ICC 12.0 license and install ICC 13.0 (provided your license is not expired) let me know if you come across any issues Thank you, Sridevi
0 Kudos
Zhunping_Zhang
Beginner
Hi, when I try to install using a previous 12.0 license number, it reports: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please type a selection or press "Enter" to accept default choice [1]: Note: Press "Enter" key to back to the previous menu. Please type your serial number (the format is XXXX-XXXXXXXX): ............. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Installation can not create license folder. Please go to www.intel.com/software/products/support/ for your support options. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- do you know what's going on?
0 Kudos