Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Wrong Composer Version Ordered

Eric_Mcdonald
Beginner

The Software Purchaser for our company ordered the wrong version of Parallel Composer XE (he ordered Windows when it should have been Linux). I didn't notice until I already registered the product . Is there any way to switch it? I've contacted him separately but I'm hoping you can somehow fix it without a big production and going back through our purchasing department (which took 4 attempts to get them to even buy it in the first place).

Thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Light_Intel

Hi Eric,

Thank you for contacting Intel Support. We are not sellers so my information on prices may not be totally accurate. As far as I can tell the price of the compatible Linux* Edition should be exactly the same as the price of the Windows* Edition so this should be an easy switch. You will have to contact the ISP (International Software Partner aka Intel Online Store) directly. Please see: https://software.intel.com/en-us/faq/purchasing-renewing-upgrading#purchase-issues

Email: feedback@ispfulfillment.com or info@ispfulfillment.com
Phone: 1-800-599-4285

If they are able to help you, please update this ticket and let me know that the issue is resolved. If there is still an issue please let me know.

I will give you some additional details in a private message to protect your privacy.

Regards,

Noga
Intel Developer Support

0 Kudos
Light_Intel

Hi Eric,

Was your issue resolved? Do you still need assistance?

Regards,

Noga

0 Kudos
Eric_Mcdonald
Beginner

Thank you for the responses. I was waiting to see if our purchaser could fix it on his end which he eventually did.  Not sure what he did, but it's all good now.

Thanks for the help - you can consider this issue closed.

0 Kudos
Light_Intel

Super. Thank you for confirming.

Regards,

Noga

0 Kudos