Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

XDK Build Error 65 - No idea!

Ross_B_
Beginner

Hi,

It has been a while since I used the XDK and the process has changed in this version. I havent really had any problems before so am wondering what the issue is now. I have shown the error message below and also included the build log. If anyone has any ideas that would be a big help. 

I am running Windows 10.

Thanks

The following build commands failed:
    CompileAssetCatalog build/device/SpaceBoom.app SpaceBoom/Images.xcassets
(1 failure)
ERROR building one of the platforms: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args:

You may not have the required environment or OS to build this project

Error: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Looks to me like you're having some issues with some icon files. Not 100% clear what the error message mean, precisely, but that is one of the issues. Also, you may need to increase the target iOS version, there are error messages in there complaining that iOS 7 is the minimum but you have specified 6.0. Try building with CLI 5.1.1 first and set the minimum iOS to 7. Confirm that your icons and splash screens are all true PNG images (renaming a JPG to PNG will not help, you must convert any JPG images to PNG format).

0 Kudos
Ross_B_
Beginner

Thanks for the reply.

I think the problem was to do with WKWebView and plugins. I had exported with that option and also had the Cordova WKWebView plugin listed in the XDK manager. I removed that from the XDK and added the cordova file and httpd plugin and it built.

Not sure why it was mentioning iOS 7 and the minimum 6.0 when I exported as the minimum 8.0 and the XDK target build version is set 8.0?

0 Kudos
Ross_B_
Beginner

Ah ok, there is indeed some issue with the PNG's Builds without any loaded but fails when they are. 

0 Kudos