Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

XDK version 3900

Alessandro_S_
Beginner

Hello, I cannot understand:

Now building with Phonegap export I Produce only one .apk, while before I produced 2 apk (x86 and arm). What's happening?

I have a free account on PhoneGap, Can I still update my app into Stores? (Android/iOs)

And finally, My Android App compiled has not launch icon or splashes now (got the standard cordova Icon, and no splas even If I have provided every icon needed in my project, that I didn't changed). VERY SAD, I need to update my app on the store

Again when I submit to iTunes, the app is discarded with this motivation:

Missing Info.plist key - This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSCalendarsUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.

Missing Info.plist key - This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.

Missing Info.plist key - This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSCameraUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.

Please Help, I know that I still can use Cloud for a while but I want to understand how to set up environment before it's too late.

Thank You

0 Kudos
1 Reply