Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Your comment has been queued for review by site administrators and will be published after approval.

Casey
Beginner

Is it just me, or has administrative review become much more common in the past few days?  It seems like I am hitting it on every other post, even with no urls or similar things appearing in my posts.  

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Dmitry_Oganezov__Int

Hi Casey, no, it's not just you. It hurts other people too. We're looking at different options to make antispam filters better.

I'm sorry and I'll try to speed up the required fixes.

0 Kudos
John_Young
New Contributor I

What would be nice is if the user could see the list of queued messages awaiting approval.  If the approval takes too long, then I start wondering if my comment was actually submitted.  There have been a few cases where I submitted the same post twice because the review took so long that I thought it had not been submitted properly.  This is really exacerbated when you have several posts waiting approval and one you submitted later is approved before one you submitted earlier. 

If the user had a link to view a list of his/her posts awaiting approval, I think this would really help.

0 Kudos
Dmitry_Oganezov__Int

Hi John,

Yes we're working on that. I'll keep you posted.

0 Kudos