Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

amplxe: Error: Cannot find product on the target system at mic0

ye_f_1
Beginner

Hi,
    I want to use vtune on phi in native mode.But when I run the command,I get following information.

wj@mcc21:~/mic_test$ amplxe-cl -r ./ -target-system=mic-native:0 -collect advanced-hotspots /home/wj/a
amplxe: Using target: mic-native:0
amplxe: Error: Cannot find product on the target system at mic0:/amplxe/vtune_amplifier_xe_2016.2.0.444464/
VTune Amplifier was not properly installed on the Xeon Phi card. To make installation please run under the following commands under root or sudo:
><VTune_install_dir_on_the_host>/bin64/k1om/micboot_install.sh
>service mpss restart
amplxe: Error: Amplifier cannot detect Intel Xeon Phi coprocessor configuration.
amplxe: Error: Cannot find product on the target system at mic0:/amplxe/vtune_amplifier_xe_2016.2.0.444464/
VTune Amplifier was not properly installed on the Xeon Phi card. To make installation please run under the following commands under root or sudo:
>service mpss restart
amplxe: Error: Amplifier cannot detect Intel Xeon Phi coprocessor configuration.

Then I execute following command.
   ./sep_micboot_install.sh
   service mpss restart

I find the driver have installed on phi.

wj@mcc21:~/mic_test$ ssh mic0 lsmod | grep sep3
sep3_15                45433  2

But when I run the command "amplxe-cl -r ./ -target-system=mic-native:0 -collect advanced-hotspots /home/wj/a",I get the same output.

wj@mcc21:~/mic_test$ amplxe-cl -r ./ -target-system=mic-native:0 -collect advanced-hotspots /home/wj/a
amplxe: Using target: mic-native:0
>service mpss restart
>service mpss restart

what's wrong ?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ye_f_1
Beginner

OK,I solve the problem.I run the sep_micboot_uninstall.sh and sep_micboot_create.sh,it generates micboot_install.sh.

0 Kudos