Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

bug screen resolution

Wasea_F_
Beginner

Today I observed an issue regarding the screen resolution.

My screen resolution has been 1900x1200 and made a restart of the computer and after that the screen changed to 1024x768 of course I have changed back to 1900x1200 and saw that the screen started floating then changed to 1680x1050 and everything was fine, then made another restart of the computer a line appeared input not supported. Now I don't know how to put at least the 1024x768 screen resolution.

Switched off the pc and started again still the same problem. Maybe there is a command line that could help me to put to a lower resolution.

My OS is Windows 10 and there is no safe mode is only restart option what should i do?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
On Windows 10 Desktop press right mouse button, popup window will appear, and the select "Screen Resolution" item.
0 Kudos
Gaurav_Gogia
Beginner

There's a possibility of some screens not supporting higher level of resolution, I myself have seen some computers running windows 10 with lower resolution, but maybe a better graphics card will be able to anti-alias (create virtual resolution) for your screen. I was able to kick mine up to almost 1.5K resolution while playing games. 

0 Kudos