17061 Discussions

how do i ?

MATRIX_R_
Beginner

Hi,

i would like to add these lines to config.xml or intelxdk.config.additions.xml

how can i done it ? are they true ?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest android:versionName="1.0" android:versionCode="1" package="com.example.plugin" xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET"/>
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE"/>
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE"/>
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION"/>
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE"/>
<application android:theme="@style/AppTheme" android:label="@string/app_name" android:icon="@drawable/ic_launcher" android:allowBackup="true">
<activity android:name="com.example.plugin.MainActivity" android:label="@string/app_name" android:configChanges="orientation|keyboardHidden|keyboard|screenSize|locale">
<intent-filter><action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN"/><category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER"/>
</intent-filter></activity><meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.version" android:value="@integer/google_play_services_version"/>
<activity android:name="com.yrkfgo.assxqx4.AdActivity" android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Translucent" android:configChanges="orientation|screenSize" android:exported="false"/>
<activity android:name="com.yrkfgo.assxqx4.BrowserActivity" android:configChanges="orientation|screenSize"/></application></manifest>

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

What you want to add belongs in the AndroidManifest.xml file, these are not Cordova config.xml directives. Theoretically, this can be done by using a simple one-file Cordova plugin (see this FAQ for some background and this FAQ for additional help).

Another solution would be to export your project and use Cordova CLI to build it. Then you can modify the AndroidManifext.xml file directly; see this doc page > https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/docs/build-xdk-app-with-phonegap-cordova-cli < for how to start using Cordova CLI. If you want to make that level of modifications I recommend you start using Cordova CLI directly, since it gives you more flexibility than a cloud-based build server can.

0 Kudos