Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

how to enter host id info on a floating license

PASCAL_R_
Beginner

Hello

I have purchased a INTEL FORTRAN license (floating, 2 seats).

I have entered the serial number in my account

I am seeing the serial number and the product in the registration center

I can see the page where my product appears in the INTEL registration center

I can see it as displayed by Intel help ie serial number, product name and license type

AND IT IS WRITTEN "OWNER"

I now need to enter the info on Host ID provided by my IT department as it is a floating license

But I cannot do that: when I click on the serial number as suggested bY INTEL Help, it re-displays the same

page...

I am on IE, nothing suggests I should unblock some adds-on, so I am stuck

that's an urgent request please help

Thanks& regards

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Varsha_M_Intel
Employee

HI,

This is being looked into. I will let you know as soon as i have an update.

Thanks,
Varsha

0 Kudos
Varsha_M_Intel
Employee

Could you please check if you still see this issue? 

0 Kudos
Light_Intel

The expected behavior:

1. When you log into Intel Registration Center you will see all your products/serial numbers
  2. Please click on the serial number view
  3. In the serial number view click on the serial number itself
  4. You should be taken to the Manage Serial Number page

If this is not what you see please take screenshots of the behavior you see. Please chose the "Send Author A Message" option and reply. Attach your screenshots to the private message.

Thank,

Noga - Intel Developer Support

0 Kudos
PASCAL_R_
Beginner

Hello

to answer both Noga and Varsha (thanks for your replies)

to Varsha:

yes the problem is still there

to Noga:

when I click on the serial number itself the same webpage is redisplayed. See attached screenshot of this page.

I don't know why it is redisplayed instead of leading me to the manage license page. the link contain in the serial number is under the form of:

https://registrationcenter.intel.com/en/products/license/"serial number"/

I am seen as owner but sometimes also as developer (in which case the serial number is displayed but is not clikable).
Could it be that in INTEL database there is a mismatch between my status of developer and owner?

TO register the product I just added the serial number to my profile, and it was apparentkly enough to make me the owner

I am using Internet Explorer but I also tried oN Firefox and Chrome. Is there an add-on or plugin that I could have to activate? I don't see any info on blocking windows etc...

0 Kudos
PASCAL_R_
Beginner

Please provide me a way to enter an official ticket to INTEL support as I am totally stuck. Now my serial number appears as "developer" and I cannot even click on it. IT has been 2 weeks and I cannot use the product I have purchased. Please let me know how to contact a REAL INTEL SUPPORT many thanks

0 Kudos
Alexandra_S_Intel

This issue has been taken to IPS and will be dealt with there. As such I'm going to close this thread.

If you have similar questions, please create a new thread so we can get to you in a timely fashion.

0 Kudos