Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

iPod Upnp wrapper

doughawkins
Beginner
I'm writing a simulator to control an iPod. I've got the ContentDirectory working, and am now working on the AvTransport. How do I invoke or trigger a message to go out? Specifically, I want to send out a requeust for "GetPositionInfo" and then respond to it. If I use DeviceSpy on this function using the Invoke button, I see two messages: the Request and the Response. How do I invoke the request dynamically from within my C++ module using the Intel UPnP Stack?
0 Kudos
5 Replies
coolman010
Beginner
Quoting - doughawkins
I'm writing a simulator to control an iPod. I've got the ContentDirectory working, and am now working on the AvTransport. How do I invoke or trigger a message to go out? Specifically, I want to send out a requeust for "GetPositionInfo" and then respond to it. If I use DeviceSpy on this function using the Invoke button, I see two messages: the Request and the Response. How do I invoke the request dynamically from within my C++ module using the Intel UPnP Stack?

Is it possible to control an ipod using UPnp technolgy???Its good that you are writing a sort of firmware for that...but i think from where will you embedd the transmission components in an i-pod???
0 Kudos
funnyman
Beginner
Quoting - coolman010
TVB actors actresses for phim hong kong film model world. clothes fashion korean wholesale fashion for model world. Asian fabrics korean wholesale fashion models garment.
Is it possible to control an ipod using UPnp technolgy???Its good that you are writing a sort of firmware for that...but i think from where will you embedd the transmission components in an i-pod???Movie film phim phim online viet entertainment. Music media phim han quoc drama clips. Movie clips korean drama for entertainment. For more movies phim nguoi lon for entertainment.
is it not possible ... UpnP is not meant for an i-pod -:) unless someone thinks otherwise.
0 Kudos
quinnus
Beginner
Quoting - funnyman
is it not possible ... UpnP is not meant for an i-pod -:) unless someone thinks otherwise.

How about iphone, iphone seem support Upnp, one software plugplayer, it is a Upnp application for iphone users.
0 Kudos
hookey
Beginner
Quoting - quinnus
Quoting - funnyman

How about iphone, iphone seem support Upnp, one software plugplayer, it is a Upnp application for iphone users.

Yea, and Iphone would could support Upnp but I don't think you got a chance with Ipod.
0 Kudos
laquisa
Beginner
Quoting - hookey

Yea, and Iphone would could support Upnp but I don't think you got a chance with Ipod.
there are a number of UPnP client apps for iPhone that work fine, but Apple results in this field are far from being successful.
0 Kudos