Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

invalid serial number "Intel Composer Edition 2015 C++ & Fortran"

armin_i_
Beginner

Hello,

i have installed evaluation product Intel composer Edition 2015 update 2, for Fortran and C++. it was working fine with evaluation period.

then i have bought the product, and i tried to validate the product, i receive the following error:

"invalid serial number. the serial number entered is not valid. ....."

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Corey_A_Intel
Employee

Hello,

When you register Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2016 with the Intel Registration Center, you will receive a unique serial number with the registration email.

Visit Intel Registration Center and locate your serial number. You will then be able to enter your system’s Host ID in order to generate the license file. For detailed information: https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/how-do-i-get-a-license-file-for-an-offline-installation-of-intel-parallel-studio-xe-2016

Regards,

Corey

0 Kudos
armin_i_
Beginner

Hello Corey,

the issue is in the Intel Registration Center because i cannot find the product i am looking for!

in the registration center, i can find Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition either for Fortran or C++. While i am looking for both Fortran and C++.

Regards,

Armin

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

Your license is for the following product Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition for Windows*

Do you have another SN? Please provide the Serial number via private message ( use Send Author a Message link).

Regards,

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

Your license for Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for Fortran and C++ Windows* was EVAL. It has expired on 12/12

Regards,

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

This issue had been resolved. If you have a similar issue, please start a new thread.

0 Kudos