Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

keystore file finden

Tim_J_
Beginner

Hallo

Ich habe jetzt mehrdere Versionen meiner App mit Intel XDK erstellt. Habe dafür immer in den Einstellungen 'SIGNED' einen Haken gesetzt. Damit hat Intel XDK selber die App signiert und ich konnte Sie im Playstore veröffentlichen. Jetzt wollte ich mal Cordova ausprobieren. Das Problem ist das wenn ich die App im Playstore updaten will, ich den selben keystore brauche. Wie kann ich den von Intel XDK selbst erstellten keystore für meine App finden und das Passwort davon herrausfinden?

Hoffe das ist möglich

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Hallo Tim,

You said:

I have now created more particular versions of my app with Intel XDK . Have it always in the settings ' SIGNED ' a hook set . Thus Intel XDK has itself signed the app and I could publish the Play Goals . Now I wanted to try Cordova . The problem is that if I want to update the app in the Play Goals , I need the same keystore . How can I keystorePass for my app can find started by Intel XDK itself and herrausfinden the password it?

Hope this is possible

Send an email to html5tools@intel.com asking for your Android build certificates. You will have to provide some details regarding your account, etc. to retrieve it. Once you have that information you can use it to sign your locally built Cordova CLI apps.

0 Kudos