Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

mobileprovision file

Jairo_m_
Beginner

I got this message when I tried to configure the mobileprovision file even after moving those files in "WWW" folder.

Untitled.png

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Jairo_m_
Beginner

I could build changing this files using an text editor.

But the still IDE have an issue.

AEROsoftTrackingjQuery.xdk
============================
"iosProvs_": [
{"relPath": "Distribution.mobileprovision","type": "production"
},

{"relPath": "Ad_Hoc.mobileprovision",
"type": "adhoc"
}
],

intelxdk.config.ios.xml
=========================
<intelxdk:provisioning intelxdk:src="Ad_Hoc.mobileprovision" intelxdk:type="adhoc"/>

<intelxdk:provisioning intelxdk:src="Distribution.mobileprovision" intelxdk:type="production"/>

0 Kudos
Elroy_A_Intel
Employee

You are required to have your mobileprovision in the highest level directory of your project not the www folder. 

0 Kudos
Jairo_m_
Beginner

Elroy Ashtian Jr (Intel) wrote:

You are required to have your mobileprovision in the highest level directory of your project not the www folder. 

Same error.. its a bug...

Untitled.png

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

Try selecting your provisioning profile (in the correct location) then restarting the XDK. Now, REpick your provisioning profile from the same location.  Not sure if it will help, but worth a try.

0 Kudos
Jairo_m_
Beginner

JOHN H. (Intel) wrote:

Try selecting your provisioning profile (in the correct location) then restarting the XDK. Now, REpick your provisioning profile from the same location.  Not sure if it will help, but worth a try.

I changed the file AEROsoftTrackingjQuery.xdk with a text editor

0 Kudos
Amrita_C_Intel
Employee

Are you still having trouble uploading your provisioning profile?

0 Kudos
Elroy_A_Intel
Employee

The .xdk file should not to be modified. I recommend creating a new project with the appropriate modifications in regards to the settings on the Projects window. After doing so copy your projects contents into the www/ directory.

You mobileprovision file should be your project directory as follows:

project directory/
|--- .mobileprovision file
|--- www/

The file should be at the same level as the www directory not inside it or any other directory.

0 Kudos
Jairo_m_
Beginner

Elroy Ashtian Jr (Intel) wrote:

The .xdk file should not to be modified. I recommend creating a new project with the appropriate modifications in regards to the settings on the Projects window. After doing so copy your projects contents into the www/ directory.

You mobileprovision file should be your project directory as follows:

project directory/
|--- .mobileprovision file
|--- www/

The file should be at the same level as the www directory not inside it or any other directory.

Elroy, I tried it too.. I tried all possibilities.

0 Kudos
Jairo_m_
Beginner

Amrita C. (Intel) wrote:

Are you still having trouble uploading your provisioning profile?

Yes, but I found a way.. editing the file xdk project file..

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Jairo -- try changing the filenames to be all lower-case, just a hunch. The build happens on a Mac, which uses case-sensitive filenames, and I suspect there might be an issue with the case of the files...

Also, the provision files MUST be located within your WWW directory. Elroy is referring to a future version of the XDK that will remove that requirement, but for now, the version you are using requires that your mobileprovision files must be located somewhere within your WWW directory.

0 Kudos
Arthur_T_
New Contributor I

When will this version come out as everything in src dir (WWW) will be packed to ipa/apk where apk is obvious not require

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Arthur -- I don't understand the question, can you provide more details?

0 Kudos