Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

offline version of intrinsics guide webpage?

George_K_
Beginner

Hi folks,

the intrinsics guide at https://software.intel.com/sites/landingpage/IntrinsicsGuide/ ; has been very useful!  I don't always have internet access when I'm working though. Is there an off-line version of this? (I tried saving the page from the browser without much luck,)

thanks!

t1mbre

0 Kudos
7 Replies
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
I remember, that an offline version was available for download about 2-3 years ago but I don't know if it is available now. I would recommend to use online version, or use header files. An offline version I had in the past had some errors and I needed to look at header files anyway. After 2 or 3 weeks after I've installed offline version of Intel intrinsic functions I stopped using it at all.
0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
Here is the name of an archive file I still have: Intel_Intrinsics_Guide-windows-v2.8.1.zip. Try to search Intel's website for a similar one.
0 Kudos
George_K_
Beginner

Hi Sergey,

no luck yet, but thanks for the pointer!

0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
>>...Here is the name of an archive file I still have: Intel_Intrinsics_Guide-windows-v2.8.1.zip... Size of the archive file ( this is a 2013 version ) is ~238KB and I could email you if you need.
0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
>>...offline version... I was trying to use a similar Intel created Help for Intel Intrinsic functions and had to deal with some errors and typos in descriptions. Every time I had to verify descriptions from that Help with original Intel, or Microsoft, or MinGW header files for Intel Intrinsic functions.
0 Kudos
Sergey_N_1
Beginner

An offline version with auto update functionality would be nice. Now intel intrinsics page is down and browsing headers is not so productive.

0 Kudos