Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

offline version of intrinsics guide webpage?

Hi folks,

the intrinsics guide at https://software.intel.com/sites/landingpage/IntrinsicsGuide/ ; has been very useful!  I don't always have internet access when I'm working though. Is there an off-line version of this? (I tried saving the page from the browser without much luck,)

thanks!

t1mbre

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Valued Contributor II

I remember, that an off-line

I remember, that an offline version was available for download about 2-3 years ago but I don't know if it is available now. I would recommend to use online version, or use header files. An offline version I had in the past had some errors and I needed to look at header files anyway. After 2 or 3 weeks after I've installed offline version of Intel intrinsic functions I stopped using it at all.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor II

Here is the name of an

Here is the name of an archive file I still have: Intel_Intrinsics_Guide-windows-v2.8.1.zip. Try to search Intel's website for a similar one.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Hi Sergey,

Hi Sergey,

no luck yet, but thanks for the pointer!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor II

>>...Here is the name of an

>>...Here is the name of an archive file I still have: Intel_Intrinsics_Guide-windows-v2.8.1.zip... Size of the archive file ( this is a 2013 version ) is ~238KB and I could email you if you need.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Just made that offline

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor II

>>...offline version...

>>...offline version... I was trying to use a similar Intel created Help for Intel Intrinsic functions and had to deal with some errors and typos in descriptions. Every time I had to verify descriptions from that Help with original Intel, or Microsoft, or MinGW header files for Intel Intrinsic functions.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

An offline version with auto

An offline version with auto update functionality would be nice. Now intel intrinsics page is down and browsing headers is not so productive.

0 Kudos