Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

"Bug" no DESIGN

Jonas_M_1
Beginner

Olá pessoal

gosto muito da iniciativa do Intel XDK, porém é certo que a área DESIGN onde nos desenvolvedores podemos clicar e arrastar elementos ainda sofre de muitos bugs, como não tenho um conhecimento muito avançado de HTML, CSS, estou utilizando o menu DESIGN para construir um app simples. Porém um bug que persiste ocorre da seguinte maneira: Adiciono uma nova página, nessa nova página eu coloco um elemento header depois uma row abaixo do header, dentro da row um texto e logo abaixo da row uma listview, porém ao emular já com um botão na main levando para esta nova página, o texto que vem abaixo do header não aparece. Ou seja embora é muito simples utilizar o DESIGN o mesmo ainda sofre de muitos bugs. Alguém pode me ajudar?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

really like the Intel XDK initiative, but it is certain that the DESIGN area where the developers can drag and drop elements still suffers from many bugs as I have a very advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS, I am using the DESIGN menu to build an app simple. But a bug that persists is as follows: I add a new page, this new page I put a header element then a row below the header, in the row a text and just below the row one listview, but the already emulate a button the main leading to this new page, the text that comes down the header does not appear. That is even though it is very simple to use DESIGN it still suffers from many bugs. Can someone help me?

If you are comfortable with creating your own layout you can do that directly, you are not required to use the App Designer tool. It is useful for those who are uncomfortable with writing HTML and CSS layout. Also, I recommend you use the Twitter Bootstrap framework.

0 Kudos
Cris__Bela
Beginner

O MODO DESIGNER NÃO ABRE COMO FAÇO

0 Kudos