Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

upgraded my app to cordova and will not build

sebastian_r_
Beginner

Sadly, due to the bug with the icons on the legacy ios, i had to upgrade to cordova, which of course should be a good thing.

Now, i don`t want to change nothing in my app, i just want to get the proper zip to send to apple, but now is giving me 

errors on the build process:

/usr/bin/codesign --force --sign 3994BC26763EEAD80B075E64C62AE0C2725275CF --resource-rules=.../line/platforms/ios/build/device/psso.app/ResourceRules.plist --entitlements .../line/platforms/ios/build/psso.build/Release-iphoneos/psso.build/psso.app.xcent .../line/platforms/ios/build/device/psso.app
3994BC26763EEAD80B075E64C62AE0C2725275CF: no identity found
Command /usr/bin/codesign failed with exit code 1

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
	CodeSign build/device/psso.app
(1 failure)
Command finished with error code 65: .../line/platforms/ios/cordova/build --release,--device
Error: .../line/platforms/ios/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 65
    at ChildProcess.whenDone (/Developer/cordova/3.5.0-0.2.7/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/cordova/superspawn.js:135:23)
    at ChildProcess.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:98:17)
    at maybeClose (child_process.js:753:16)
    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:820:5)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
sebastian_r_
Beginner

well, the app now don`t run well, too... it changed some colors even when drawing to a canvas... 

:(

0 Kudos
Amrita_C_Intel
Employee

Did you create a provisioning profile and certificate before building it for ios?

Please follow this article if you have not.

https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/docs/building-cordova-ios-apps-intel-xdk

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

You're probably referencing the intelxdk.js and xhr.js files in your application, since it was built for the legacy system. Add a reference to cordova.js (after the reference to intelxdk.js) in order to get the Cordova subsystem to initialize and work. Also, if you are using any of the intel.xdk namespace methods you'll have to be sure to include those plugins as part of your project. See the Projects tab for more info.

0 Kudos