Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

ver 1826 no longer able to build iOS

Tom_G_1
Beginner

Intel XDK 1826 i'm still able to build Android version but iOS fails every time.

When i go to plugins and unselect MEDIA plugin i'm able to build iOS

Media plugin (after i clicked "reset to defualt..." it shows ver 0.2.15), when i click on little info icon it takes me to 404 page

https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-media/blob/master/doc/index.md

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

Are you using Cordova build or Legacy build? Can you provide the error log?

If you are using Legacy build, highly encourage you to use Cordova Build as Legacy build is going to be deprecated soon.

Regarding the broken info link, I have reported the bug. You can remove the index.md in the link and you will be able see the plugin page.

Swati

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

What other plugins do you have selected? Git changed the index.md files. We are aware of the issue and it will be updated in the next release of the XDK. Please post the build log file.

0 Kudos
Makecentz
Beginner

Here is my error log. I am using Cordova iOS, not legacy. I only have Device and Splashscreen plugins. This is a game made in Construct 2.

0 Kudos
Eric_H_Intel
Employee

There error indicates that the certificate and provisioning profile are not associated correctly.  

This error occurs when the provisioning profile was created with a different certificate then the one that was configured in the XDK.   During the build, when the provisioning profile is processed and the application needs to be signed, the certificate specified in the provisioning profile cannot be found.

To fix this, regenerate the provisioning profile and associate it with the correct certificate.   If you have multiple distribution certificates and you aren't sure which one you have configured in the XDK,  it may take a few tries.   Alternatively, you can recreate the certificate (upload it via the XDK) and provisioning profile.

Eric

0 Kudos