Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

[xdk 2496] undefined is not a function error on CLI update to 5.1.1

Roi_D_
New Contributor I

After the update I opened one of my projects and chose CLI 5.1.1. in the update dialog I chose to update CLI and plugins and got an error message box.

screenshot: http://prntscr.com/8k2iag

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Roi_D_
New Contributor I

In case someone else encounter this then going through the plugins one by one and choosing the newer version worked for me.

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

Roi - I am glad you got it working. And thank you for the information. I will pass it on to engineering.

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

Roi,

There are a couple of scenarios that could have caused your problem. Please provide the following information so that we can trace the problem to provide a better error message.

For each plugin you are using, 

• which plugin
  • which old version
  • which new version

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Roi_D_
New Contributor I

Hi,

the plugins are device and InAppBrowser.

old versions were:

device - 0.2.13
inappbrowser - 0.5.4

new versions are:

device - 1.0.1
inappbrowser - 1.0.1

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

Thank you, Roi!

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

Roi, the developer in charge of fixing the plugin issue thinks he has it resolved but we are still verifying before releasing the fix. It would be great if you could provide us with your project.xdk file or xdk.log file and the last UI actions that you made before the error, if you remember.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Roi_D_
New Contributor I

the project.xdk is available here

https://github.com/roidayan/redmine.js/blob/master/Redminejs.xdk

as for xdk log i dont have it anymore. as from my report of another issue that xdk is always freezing on startup i was suggested multiple times to delete the folder, do full uninstall, etc. so the xdk.log does not exists anymore.

0 Kudos