Software Storage Technologies
Virtual RAID, RSTe, and Memory Drive Technology
Announcements
Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

Looking for RAID, VROC? You found the forum to ask questions!
309 Discussions

Has anyone had a problem redeeming the free game from Intel gaming access?

CLaw4
Beginner

I'm not sure where to post this, this is my first post here so please forgive me if this isn't the right place. I was wondering if anyone else enrolled in Intel gaming access ​had a problem opening the link in the email to redeem the free game, when I click the link it just loads a blank page, and I can't fill out the support form because i cant open the redemption page to fill it out.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JosafathB_Intel
Hello CLaw4, Thank you for contacting Intel® Technical Support. As we understand, you need assistance with your Intel® Software Gaming Access. If we infer correctly, please take into consideration the information below: In order to get assistance regarding your inquiry we advise you to contact: https://starterpack.intel.com/#/support Please, fill up the form and you will be contacted as soon as possible. We hope you find this information helpful. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos