Software Storage Technologies
Virtual RAID, RSTe, and Memory Drive Technology
Announcements
Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

Looking for RAID, VROC? You found the forum to ask questions!
308 Discussions

I have main S1200SPS and already install win 10. But I need to install win 7. So I want to ask how to install win 7. If you have manual to guide installation win7 for this main. Pls send manual for me by email : steve.nguyen@kohyoung.com

SNguy13
Beginner

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, Thank you so much for contacting us about this concern. I was reviewing your thread and I could see that you would like to have an installation guide of the operating system windows 7 on Intel® Server Board S1200SPS; let me share with you the following link in which you will appreciate the installation: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022400/server-products/server-boards.html If you have any other question, please do not hesitate and let me know and I will be more than happy to help you. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, I would like to know if you have any other question in order to assist you with? If so, please do not hesitate and let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, Due to the fact that I have not seen any activity on this thread, I am going to proceed and close it. Please if you have any other question, do not hesitate and contact us back and we will be more than happy to assist you. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos