Software Storage Technologies
Virtual RAID, RSTe, and Memory Drive Technology
Announcements
Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

Looking for RAID, VROC? You found the forum to ask questions!
309 Discussions

I have no idea if this is the right area, but I am having driver issues with Intel(R) Dynamic Platform & Thermal Framework Driver and a PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller and an Unknown Device

MTere2
Beginner

I recently had to wipe my entire computer and uploaded Windows 10 PRO on it. I downloaded all the drivers from ASUS Q551LN website and these drivers are still coming up with an error. The PCI says that they could not find the Driver on the device. The Intel(R) Dynamic Platform... says all current Drivers are uploaded and I don't have a choice to go back to a previous one. The unknown is unknown (obviously). I have tried updating all drivers, and it still is not helping the issue. I'm not noticing any system issues otherwise (but I am ignorant when it comes to this sort of thing). I know it needs to be fixed, but what needs to be fixed?!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JosafathB_Intel

Hello MTere2,

Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory & Storage Support.

As we understand, you need assistance with “the Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework”. If we infer correctly we will appreciate if you can visit the Developers Zone (https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/developing-games-and-graphics-on-intel) in order to get further assistance regarding your inquiry.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JosafathB_Intel

Hello MTere2,

Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory & Storage Support.

As we understand, you need assistance with “the Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework”. If we infer correctly we will appreciate if you can visit the Developers Zone (https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/developing-games-and-graphics-on-intel) in order to get further assistance regarding your inquiry.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos